Judy, the award-winning food photographer, professional chef, and founder of Expression Food, has decades of experience styling and photographing food to make your food photos extremely appetizing.
As a chef, Judy's relationship to food is real, trained, educated, and professionally inspired.
Your food photos will tell your very best story in a cohesive, professional fashion with a great aesthetic that is totally delicious. And, you can keep every project on budget!
Judy's clients include Hilton Union Square SF, DoorDash corporate, GrubHub corporate, Red Boat Fish Sauce, Partner's Crackers, Eko Coffee, Rigatoni's, Tarla, Wildflour Bakery and Cafe, Pacific Kosher Grill, Pacific Resources International, Hey Red, University of Arizona, Down Etc., and many more!
- Professional food and product photography
- Photos shot at your location (global) or in our studio in the San Francisco Bay area
- Use your photos for menus, websites, catalogs, social media, print marketing, television, video, apps, signs, billboards, books, editorial projects, Amazon, Costo, and more!
- Recipe development and food styling
- Video, stills, animation
- Food art prints for dining rooms, offices, rooms, and lobbies
Expression Food offers photography, food styling, production, and art direction. Will fly worldwide. Products can be shipped to the studio or we can pick them up locally.
Meet the award-winning chef & food photographer, Judy Doherty:
Judy Doherty is both an award-winning chef and an award-winning food photographer.
University of California Berkeley Extension, San Francisco, CA, Visual Art Certificate
Culinary Institute of America, Hyde Park, NY, AOS and MPS
Johnson & Wales University, BS Culinary Art, Summa Cum Laude
Top 100 with American Photographic Artists in LA and San Francisco, ACF Gold Medal, exhibit awards Pacific Art League